Monday, May 21, 2007

So much for global warming

Well here it is the second day of my garden and still it's raining, this morning it was snowing. It's May 21st for christ sake, Snow is not supposed to be allowed. I had to cover up with a garbage bag, the seeds I just planted yesterday. The poor tomatoe plants are shivering out there, I'm going to have to cover them up also, it's so darn cold out there. I can't believe it. Even the dog doesn't want to go out. She just stand at the door and turn around. I quess she thinks she can hold it a bit longer, till it's warmer maybe. She looks funny standing there, like she can't decide if it's worth it or not.
























This is my fav planter so far this year. Let's just call "the purple planter" Next to all the light grey it looks wonderful, and the Hiliatrope smells wonderful in the evening. I've decided that my patio area this year has to either be purple, or it better have a fragrance.





















Here's the "diaper cake" The picture doesn't do justice to the product. The top tier is newborn size, down to a larger size. Maybe once the packaging comes off.
There's face clothes, rattles, lotion, teething rings etc tied to the different tiers, it's quite the project.

No comments: