Monday, November 12, 2007

Big Plans

Well here it is Rememberance Day Monday, and I had all these plans and it's now 5:30 and I've accomplished a whole lot of nothing so far. Not exactly nothing I have done two loads of laundry, but that's about it. I did manage to get dressed and take a shower, but that was primarily because I had Hot Friggin flashes ALL NITE LONG. But I haven't made it out of the bedrooom (except to drag the laundry down stairs, let the dog out for a pee and made some lunch, that I brought back upstairs) It's one of those "let's watch video" days. We put on Sicko and then half way through the movie I spent about an hour on the phone so by the time we got back to the movie, well there went the afternoon. So now we're watching Mr Brooks. I haven't decided if I like it or not. I only turned this thing on because I wanted to reserve a book from the library that I read about in the newspaper. Oh yeah, another thing I managed to do was read the morning paper while watching sicko. And doing the sudoko puzzle. My daughter is in Toronto this weekend so I emailed her the links to http://ugonnaeatthat.wordpress.com/ to the sites refering to toronto. Hopefuly she will get to at least one of the restaurants she recommends.

Oh geez look how dark it is outside already. I hate this time of year. I can't believe how fast this weekend has gone by. I quess I should let the dog out again I picture her sitting down there with her little back legs crossed.

No comments: