Monday, October 07, 2013

Trip to the library

Well I've been away from this for a bit.  Don't really know why.  I had great intentions, took many pic's, but that's about as far as I got.

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Well I finished 





If ever I was a non believer...and complete and utter atheist - well this book certainly did nothing to dispell any of those leaning.  In fact I've become an ever bigger nonbeliever if that is possible.  Bible...pshhhh.  No point into delving into that topic ....it could get ugly.













So today I picked up a couple things on the reserve shelf with my name on them.


I am  a huge fan of the radio show and look forward to all the books












I think I've reserved this one before, but had to return before the due date.  









Really don't know why I reserved this one...I've been reading about her lately so that's probably why it was reserved.  Maybe I'll learn something










Another one that I don't remember why.....I hope there's a story involved









I hope this one has some purpose to being published.










What's for dinner?



Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Sandwiches

found it here....a great new site I just happened upon
and she apparently copies it from this site

sorry to use the same photo...mine's still in the crock waiting for everyone to get home.




I've added coleslaw loosely based on the one here and I still have some of those pickled onions left over from the pulled chicken dinner last week.  They will probably go well with this here chicken.

Also made some chicken veg soup on friday that is leftover so I doctored it up with some kale, half a zuc, some sweet onion sliced, more veg stock and some julliened pea pods.  Looks promising.  And I don't care that the "boy child" won't eat anything green.  I didn't make it for him anyway. So there!!!




No comments: