Monday, February 18, 2013

I hate packing....moving....storage...and moving....and unpacking.
I would just love to be able to pack as much as I can get in the van in one trip ....and throw a lit match in the doorway as I'm leaving.

There is probably more stuff in the dumpster than in the storage unit.


my husband will probably have a heart attack when he realizes what I' ve done to so much stuff.  But it felt so good to tip so much into the dumpster.  

So upstairs is done
main floor is done - except for the cleaning of the oven, should be done today
now it's for the basement and the garage....but there's not much so shouldn't take to many trips to the storage unit. I wonder if I should weigh myself today before I start cause all those trips up and down the stairs should  maybe do something to reduce my butt.

No comments: