Thursday, November 28, 2013

I've been busy...

This is what i've been doing this week.

....enough said.

Well since Tuesday morning really.  Geez and it's only Thursday morning.  No wonder I have a headache, and the laundry is piling up and dinner has been kinda slack ass lately.

And.....I might add...I've been reading non stop without any fortification from the wine bottle.
I am so used to that glass (or two) while I'm cooking - that's the one I miss the most.  I wonder if my cooking has suffered?  I had a HUGE bag of jelly beans from Costco in the pantry ---it's gone, so I must have been snacking while reading.  But I really don't remember.  Everyone got picked up and delivered for the last two days.  So that's a good thing.

I think it's been ---more than two weeks now without wine.  But who's counting?
If quitting is the game.....then don't count I say. I've been substituting cranlemonaid from ocean spray.  It's a pretty good sub.  It's a new product I think cause it was at the supermarket yesterday (yes...I even did a major grocery shop yesterday morning) for only $1 for a huge bottle.  I bought two.  Can't be to careful, might have tasted like crap.  But today I'm going back to buy more ....cause it's that good.  I need at least two months supply to get that sewing machine.  Do you think someone might think I was strange when I get to the check-out if my cart is full of the stuff?  I guess we'll see......



This is lunch for the grade onerrrr.  yoghurt stick, cheetos, granola bar, cheese string, the ever present daily jam sandwich that she can't seem to live without...jam is combo of blackberry,plum,rubarb and strawberry, container of applesauce and another of 1/2 a pepperoni stick and couple baby dills.  And some applejuice.

No comments: