Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Sewing room

This storage/moving thing is starting to get to me. It's not the clothes in storage.... Way way in the bowels of the locker. Or the shoes that are just out of reach. Or the jars of Canning.. Or even the summer tires that really need to be put on the Van... Its my sewing room that I miss.
And....
Since this move is only a temp move for a year and a bit I'm not even going to attempt to do any gardening. I don't know how I'm going to survive.
But I did dig up a fav shrub while at my mothers last week and she did insist I take some Basil seedlings the lettuce leaf variety.
And the bowls.... I don't know how many movies I've seen set in the 50-60s that have these three  bowls as props... And my mother has two sets.  The last movie was "the help" and I casually mentioned to my mother that I would really appreciate a mention in the will with regard to these bowls to which she said "you don't have to wait till I die.. Take them now"...so I finally did.  I almost bought a set at an estate sale last year
Another last thing to pack unfortunatly

No comments: