Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring...almost

It was a beautiful spring day yesterday
....I even had the a/c on in the van.
....I made chicken fingers, rice a roni and green beans
....Then I spotted a 50% off sticker on a row of sponge cakes, and proceeded to search out some strawberries, and vanilla ice-cream.  What better way to celebrate first day of spring than
....Strawberry Shortcake for dessert.  It was wonderful - I ate two servings.



You can't really see the snow falling....but rest assured...it's there
So much for spring this morning.  Maybe it was that 2nd serving that brought on the bad vibes for a longer winter

this is what Edmontonians had to look forward to

Thank goodness This scene was just north of here

But I should get off...cause I'm planning on making this  Cauliflower & kale thing with rotisserie chicken.  It was this or cream of cauliflower soup, and this casserole thing seemed to win out.

Everybody have a nice start to spring.   It can only get better ....let's hope we all see a little more melting going on.


And this is my contribution to the red theme....



http://www.thestickyfingersblog.com/" target="_blank">http://www.thestickyfingersblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Gallery-logo.png
" border="0" alt="TheGallery" />


No comments: