Monday, January 28, 2013

There was a day last week I was channel surfing and stopped at "the view" though I don't usually watch this show and especially when Bill O'Reilly is on it.

They were talking about Lincoln so I kept watching.  Expecting the usual O'Reilly nonsense.  But he was actually "civil"  who knew he could be.  Since I love anything historical I kept watching.  We went to see the movie Lincoln and I had trouble staying awake.  It wasn't anywhere close to my favorite movie that's for sure.  So I ordered the book they were talking about from the library.


It was on the reserve shelf the next day.  So that's what I've been doing for the past two days.  The only reason it's taken me this long to read is because of the migrains from hell that I've been experiences every morning for the past three days.  So today I finally went to the pharmacy to renew my perscriptions and lo and behold it finally went away.  So I could finish the book.

Now I have to wait for the kennedy book


No comments: