Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Strangest thing happened on Monday.  I was dropping off my g'daughter at k'garten and looked over at my vehicle for some reason and ....it was running. W...hat...
I got out my keys and turned it off...that part of the remote seemed to be working.
Then when I returned to the car I tried to use the remote to start it --- nothing....
But the door lock/unlock button all of a sudden started working. Hmmmm
When I mentioned it to my husband...."that someone else's remote started my van"  ---I came to this conclusion because a few other parents were all using their remotes at the time., but I was told that this was IMPOSSIBLE ...different frequencies...not likely blah blah blah....my brothe-in-law said exactly the same, he even kinda chuckled.  Like I'm stupid or from mars or something.  How do I come up with these things kinda thing....
Then today....I was leaving a store and as I was leaving someone was entering...and he hit his remote to lock his vehicle and pointed it around my vehicle and ....MINE STARTED...AND I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES.
By the time I looked back at him to grab his remote and ask him to do it again...he vanished.
SO....THERE...... frequencies be damn
Coarse my remote still won't turn the car on.  The garage door still won't go up....and my sewing maching won't work either.  And then something really weird happened.
I'm still baffled...
I wear reading glasses, when I don't need them at the specific second...I usually put them on the top of my head.  I was at my daughters making kids b'fast and bent over and the glasses fell off my head.  I picked them up and forgot about it.  About an hour later I grabbed them to read something and noticed one of the lenses missing.  The same lense that usually falls out grrrrr ...and do you think I could find the damn thing.  It was NOWHERE..
I moved the stove out, the fridge out, I crawled around on my hands and knees....several times, Searched in the heat vent, EVERYWHERE.....I asked them to search over again.  Nothing....
So that's why I was at the store today.   Getting new lenses for the frames.  Grrrr
WHAT THE F&#K IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!?!?
...I'm just sitting around...waiting for the next shoe to drop.....

No comments: